For any session recording in VWO, you can typically view the following:
- Location of the visitor
- Number of pages recorded
- Duration of the recording in seconds
- The device used by the visitor to access the website
- Browser used to access your website, and
- The operating system of your visitor’s device
Filter Recordings by Date
You can filter the session recordings reports based on the dates and segments if you have enabled the segmentation option for the goal.
To filter reports within a specific date range, enable the Select a date range checkbox. Select the date range for which you want to view the reports. By default, the session recordings report displays data for the last 30 days.
- Last 30 Days: View reports of the last 30 days from today.
- Last 7 Days: View reports of the last 7 days from today.
- Yesterday: View yesterday's recording data.
- Today: View today's recording data.
Filter Recordings by User Segments
Using the User Segments filter, you can filter out the session recordings based on the segmentation conditions. To apply the segmentation filter, go to the Filters tab in the Session Recordings dashboard and click All Visitors. Here, you can define your segmentation conditions. To learn more about configuring conditions in a segment, refer to Segmentation in VWO
Report Specific Filters
You can create a filter based on any of the following parameters:
- Page count
- Entry Page URL
- Visited Page URL
- Exit Page URL
NOTE: You can also combine multiple filters and use the brackets  to combine multiple filters.
- Go to INSIGHTS > Session Recordings.
- From the Session Recordings dashboard, click Report Specific Filters.
- From the conditions dropdown, select a condition you want to filter the report on.
INFO: Available options that you can specify as conditions are- Page count, Entry Page URL, Visited Page URL, Exit Page URL, Duration. By default, the PAGE COUNT option appears in Conditions dropdown.
- From the Operator dropdown, select the operation.
NOTE: By default, the IS EQUAL TO option appears in the operator’s dropdown.
- Once you have selected the operator, enter the value in the field next to the operator.
NOTE: You can add multiple filters by clicking Add a filter option.
- Click Save to save your changes.