To target visitors who access your website from a specific geography, you can create segments based on their locations and assign these segments to the test.
Enable the Store Location Information from the Settings > Accounts > Privacy Center section of your VWO account. You have the option to specify what location information you want to store from the following:
- Country Only
- Country & Region
- Country, Region, & City
- Login to your VWO account.
- Using the TESTING section, create a test campaign.
- In the URL(s) page, expand the More Options section and select the Enable campaign for a specific visitor group option.
- Go to the Custom Segment section. To know more about custom segments in VWO, refer to How to Define Custom Visitor Segments.
- To specify the countries or regions you want to include in the segment, click on the first field and choose the Location property.
- From the second dropdown, select the appropriate operator and enter the desired value in the field next to it.
- To add multiple conditions, click Add another condition. If you wish to combine one or more conditions into a compound condition, use and/or operators.