VWO uses an open source UA-parser library to detect visitor devices. The parser library categorizes the devices based on their types, and the library is regularly updated for new devices. The same library is used in the segmentation feature to target visitors based on their operating systems.
Articles in this section
- How to Allocate Traffic Percentage for Variations
- How to Define Custom Visitor Segments
- How to Enable Report Segmentation for Tests
- How to Optimize Website for Mobile
- How to Use Segment Gallery
- Adding Visitor Behavior as Target Conditions
- How to Personalize Landing Pages to Match PPC Ads
- How to Use Regular Expression for Report Segmentation
- What Are Saved Segments in VWO?
- Targeting Variations to Visitor Segment