VWO uses an open-source UA-parser library to detect visitor devices. The parser library categorizes the devices based on their types, and the library is regularly updated for new devices. The same library is used in the segmentation feature to target visitors based on their operating systems.
Articles in this section
- Breakdown Test Reports by Visitor Dimensions in VWO
- Using Segmentation in VWO
- Using Segment Gallery in VWO
- Defining Custom Visitor Segments in VWO
- Creating Segments Using Query Parameters in VWO
- What Are Saved Segments in VWO?
- Adding Visitor Behavior as Target Conditions in VWO
- Creating Segments in VWO Based on the Geographic Location of the Visitors
- Configuring the Segment Settings in VWO
- Compare Multiple Segments in VWO