VWO reports segmentation (or post-segmentation) feature allows you to slice and dice your campaign reports for different visitor segments of your website. A segment-based report enables you to determine which campaign works best for a specific visitor segment. To know more, refer to Using Segmentation in VWO.
In the FINALIZE page of your test creation, expand the ADVANCED OPTIONS section, and select the option Enable report segmentation. With this setting, you can view the generated test report for a specific visitor segment. Also, make sure that your test has some visitor data.
- Login to your VWO account.
- Select a testing type you want to work with, say A/B, Multivariate, or Split URL.
- From the testing dashboard, select a test for which you want to view the report.
The test SUMMARY page appears.
- Go to Detailed Reports > Goal or Variations.
- In the graphical reports section, click the All Visitors option.
The segmentation dialog appears.
- In the segmentation dialog, go to the Segment Gallery section and select a visitor segment for which you want to view the reports.
- To define a custom visitor segment for the report, select Custom.
- Click Add Condition to define conditions for your custom segment. To know more about defining custom segments, refer to Custom Visitor Segments in VWO.
- You can define multiple conditions for a segment and use the brackets to logically group your segment conditions.
- Click the Delete button (minus icon) to delete a segment.
The report with the updated data for the specified segment appears.
Removing Segments From a Report
To remove segments applied on a report, click Clear Segment. This will revert your campaign report to the original format (without any segments applied).