close this to read article
Describes the things that you need to consider while setting up A/B tests in VWO.
- Run your A/B test until enough data is collected to produce meaningful results.
- Create A/B test variations by identifying the problem areas of your website instead of any assumption.
- If you wish to test the impact of multiple elements on your website, use MULTIVARIATE testing.
- If you wish to test multiple variations of your website hosted on different URLs, use SPLIT URL testing.
- Test your variations by running them concurrently instead of one after another.