VWOSession Recordings allows you to record visitor interactions with your website in a video form. The recordings show how users browse your website and capture their mouse movements, scrolls, and clicks throughout the website pages.
Analyzing Session Recordings can help you map the user journey on your website and figure out exactly why they are leaving, what’s stopping them from buying, or where do they spend most of their time on a page.
VWO Session Recordings comes with a range of features and customization options:
- Record sessions on a single page or on the entire website.
- View all the sessions recorded for a visitor to understand their journey every time they visit your website.
- Use scheduling for Session Recordings to record visits on specific days and time or until “X” number of visitors are recorded.
- Use the menu at the bottom to increase playback speed, skip pauses, use the seek bar to jump to any point in playback, and so on.
- Annotate recordings with your observations.
- Save recordings to your VWO account, or download the recordings to your computer.
To learn how to create Session Recordings, click here.