The integration of VWO with Amplitude web analytics allows you to push and monitor your website visitor data from VWO to Amplitude. Integrating VWO with Amplitude is a two-step process.
Adding VWO SmartCode to test pages
Adding VWO SmartCode to Test Pages
Add the following code snippet to the webpages you want to track. The code snippet works with both Synchronous and Asynchronous SmartCode of VWO, regardless of the location where the code is added. However, ensure to add the following snippet after Amplitude’s code.
Once you have added the VWO SmartCode to your webpages, perform the following.
- Login to your Amplitude account.
- From the Amplitude dashboard, go to the Browse tab.
- From the upper-right corner of the dashboard, select Create Chart.
- Select the visitor data you want to push, such as Event Segmentation.
- From the Events section, select VWO.
- In the user performance column, create a segment for Control and Variation-1 where the user property is VWO-Test-ID(XX) = Control, Variation-1.
- To finalize the integration, click Save.
Finding Your VWO Test ID
- Login to your VWO account.
- Go to the relevant testing dashboard and select the test for which you want to view the ID.
- From the SUMMARY page of your test, go to SETTINGS >SUMMARY.
To view the Test ID, scroll down to the OTHER INFORMATION section of the page and check for the CAMPAIGN ID.