In this article, you’ll learn:
Woopra is a user journey analytics platform that helps organizations optimize the customer life cycle. It helps in tracking user journeys and collates granular behavioral data for further analysis.
Integrating VWO with Woopra allows you to push your website visitor data from VWO to Woopra so that it can be analyzed further. This means with VWO-Woopra integration, you can further slice and dice key metrics and see how they perform with respect to each A/B test variation.
Enabling the Woopra Integration for Your VWO Account
To enable the VWO-Woopra integration in your VWO account, follow this:
- An active Woopra account
- Implement Woopra analytics code on your webpage
- Log in to your VWO account.
- From the left panel of your VWO dashboard,
- Click on the Woopra integration and enable it.
If you wish to enable the Woopra integration for your existing campaigns, you can edit your campaign settings as shown below.
After you enable the integration, you can send VWO experiment data to Woopra at the campaign level. Furthermore, once it is enabled at the workspace level via the Integrations section, the Woopra integration is enabled by default for the new VWO testing campaigns.
Specifications of VWO Experiment Data Sent to Woopra
The data from VWO is sent to Woopra with the following specifics:
Where exp_name is the campaign name and var_name is the variation name in VWO.
Viewing Reports in Woopra
To view the VWO visitor data in your Woopra account, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Log in to your Woopra account.
- From the panel on the top, go to People.
- In the Timeframe field, specify the dates where the campaign was running.
- In the Performed by field, click on the + icon to add a new filter.
- Select vwo from Actions.
- Click on Add Constraint. Select exp_name from the Action Properties list and select contains from the dropdown list. Now click on the blank field to select the campaign name from the auto-populated list.
- Click on Add Constraint again. Select var_name from the Action Properties list and select contains from the dropdown list. Now click on the blank field to select the variation name from the auto-populated list.
- Click on Apply.