Integrating VWO with Clicky allows you to view and analyze your website data using Clicky. To enable this integration, add the Clicky integration code snippet on the pages where you want to track the visitors.
The VWO integration with Clicky is a one-time activity and will automatically run for all your tests. The end-to-end process of integrating Clicky with VWO involves the following steps:
- Adding the clicky tracking code
- Verifying the integration
- Viewing test results in Clicky
Adding the Clicky Tracking Code
- Ensure that you add the VWO synchronous code snippet to all the pages where you want to run the test.
NOTE: VWO integration with Clicky works only with the synchronous
version of the VWO SmartCode.
- Add the integration code snippet on the pages.
- Add the Clicky integration code after the VWO SmartCode snippet (present between the <head> and </head> tags of your test pages).
NOTE: This Integration code is different from the VWO code snippet that you add
across all your VWO test pages. You must add the Clicky integration code to the
web pages in addition to the VWO code snippet.
Verifying the Integration
Once you are done setting up the integration, you can verify whether the data is getting pushed to Clicky or not. To do this, check for the query parameters in the call after landing on the test URL on the developer’s console.
Viewing Test Results in Clicky
- Login to your Clicky account.
- Go to Goals > Split tests.
- Click on the Control or the Variation version to view the results stored by clicky.