In this article, you’ll learn:
Triblio is a cloud-based marketing tool that assists small to medium-sized organizations in developing sales, site personalization, and advertising campaigns. Using Triblio enables users to utilize AI for orchestration, account identification, and cataloging purchasing intent.
With appropriate content, CTAs, and messaging, Triblio assists in engaging and managing visitors. Users can use the Triblio account scores to target specific leads and tailor the web experiences for their visitors.
To know more about Triblio, click here.
Integrating VWO with Triblio
With the VWO-Triblio integration, you can utilize the company attributes available in Triblio like name, country, etc., to deliver personalized content to any visitor from a specific company’s IP address.
Integrating VWO with Triblio is a two-step process:
Enable the Triblio integration in VWO
To enable the VWO-Triblio integration for your VWO account, follow this:
- Log in to your VWO account.
- From the left panel of your VWO dashboard, go to the INTEGRATIONS tab.
- Click on the Triblio integration and enable it. Once enabled, the Triblio screen within the VWO’s Integrations section looks like this:
Use Triblio Data as Targeting Condition in VWO
To use the Triblio integration as a targeting condition in VWO, follow this:
- Login to your VWO account.
- Using the TESTING section, create a test campaign.
- Expand the More Options section on the URL(s) page and select the Enable campaign for a specific visitor group option.
- Go to the CUSTOM segment and create a segment using the following condition: Triblio Attribute. Here's an example of how you can put it to use.
INFO: We are only extracting the attributes used to build an audience based on firmographic data in Triblio. To know more click here.To know more about custom segments in VWO, refer to How to Define Custom Visitor Segments.
NOTE: When you choose Triblio Attribute as a targeting condition, we set the Poll Until setting to Custom Event by default, including a code snippet that waits 5 seconds for Triblio to be available. The segmentation condition will not apply and hence the visitor will not become a part of the campaign if this is not available within 5 seconds. This time interval can be modified (as per your requirements) in the code snippet highlighted in the screenshot below.
- To add multiple conditions, click Add condition. Also, you can define the logical relationship between the different conditions using the AND/OR operators and use brackets to organize the segment condition.
- Once done, click Save Segment.
You might experience a delay in VWO changes getting applied on the page as the Triblio API call might take some time to populate the required information on the page.