6sense is a predictive prospect analysis and lead scoring software that gathers data on your prospective buyers, analyzes their requirements, and predicts their behavior across various stages of the buyer journey.
Integrating VWO with 6Sense enables you to utilize the company attributes provided by 6Sense to deliver personalized content to or perform an A/B test on any user coming from a certain company’s IP address. This would typically provide intelligence on who is in-market to buy, what products, when they will buy, and where they are in the buyer’s journey.
Let's look at how you can use 6Sense attributes for targeting in VWO
- Login to your VWO account.
- Go to TESTING > A/B.
- Click CREATE to create an A/B test.
- Enter relevant details in the required fields, and expand the MORE OPTIONS section.
- To target a specific visitor segment, choose the option Enable campaign for a specific visitor group.
- In the field next to the first dropdown, enter the value as window.localStorage.getItem('_6senseCompanyDetails').
- From the second dropdown, choose the option IS NOT BLANK.
- To define the rest of the segmentation with the actual attributes you would like to target based upon, click Add condition.
- To form a relation between the segmentation conditions, choose the option AND.
- To target the company attributes, use this format:
JSON.parse(window.localStorage.getItem('_6senseCompanyDetails')).company.<6sense variable name>
- Say, if you wish to target all companies of Indian origin, the segmentation condition would be: JSON.parse(window.localStorage.getItem('_6senseCompanyDetails')).company.country= India
- Likewise, if you wish to target any company in the Business Services space ,the segmentation condition would be: JSON.parse(window.localStorage.getItem('_6senseCompanyDetails')).company.industry= Business Services
To get the entire list of variables available for targeting, please contact the 6Sense team.